We have successfully completed the three-day School: “Youth in the face of modern security challenges: what lies ahead?” PR & Media Consultancy Prime. The school was held from 16-18. June in Petrovac.
During the three-day activities, the students of the School, which was attended by 25 students; Representatives of non-governmental organizations and officials of state institutions were able to renew existing knowledge through lectures by eminent experts, but also to adopt and improve new knowledge when it comes to NATO in order to promote the values on which this alliance is based such as democracy, rule of law and human rights. .
Lecturers at the School were:
- Nikola Banićević, Master of Laws, who was a member of the Communication Team for the accession of Montenegro to NATO of the Government of Montenegro, currently a teaching associate at the University of Donja Gorica – Department of Security,
- Nikola Radunović, Independent Adviser in the Directorate for NATO and the EU, Ministry of Defense,
- Vladimir Todorović, battleship lieutenant, Army of Montenegro,
- Dr. Nikoleta Đukanović, lecturer at UDG-humanistic studies and executive director of CeMi,
- Stefan Surlić, assistant at the Faculty of Political Science, University of Belgrade.
The project is supported by NATO’s Public Diplomacy Division (NATO PDD) and runs from February to November 2019.