In partnership with German Foundation Konrad Adenauer – KAS, in the period 18th -20th March CEDEM organized seminar: "Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic Integrations". Seminar was held in the hotel „Maestral" in Milocer.
- 16 March 2015
CEDEM has recently became an organizational member of the International Network for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR-Net). The Network functions as a platform for solidarity, mutual learning and collective work to make human rights, especially economic, social and cultural ones, a reality for all.
Press Conference: Working Together to Support victims of human trafficking, child begging and forced marriages
- 12 March 2015
CEDEM and Montenegrin Women's Lobby organized a press conference to present the results of the project Working Together to Support victims of human trafficking, child begging and forced marriages funded by the Canada Embassy in Belgrade.
- Report: Fight Against Trafficking in Human Beings in Montenegro
- Second Rule of Law Regional Forum in South-East Europe
- Seminar: The presumption of innocence under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Seminar for young interns in judiciary
- Training on asylum and irregular migrations for representatives of state bodies
- Workshop on asylum and migration standards and practice for NGOs