With the support of German Foundation Konrad Adenauer and U.S.A. Embassy in Podgorica, CEDEM organized a training program for young employees in the judiciary: European Convention on Human Rights and Criminal Procedure.
- 20 October 2014
CEDEM and other NGOs with programmes of informal education created for different target groups, participate the event - XIII Days of Education and Lifelong Learning traditionally organized by Centre for Professional Education and Ministry of Education. Different happenings will be held within this event: presentations, round tables, seminars, fairs on education.
- 17 October 2014
HRA presented today an alternative report of 14 Montenegrin NGOs, submitted to the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights two days ago. The report discusses the implementation of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) by the state, preceding the upcoming discussion on the Government's Initial report on implementation of ICESCR which will take place in November in Geneva.
- NGOs submitted Alternative Report to the UN Committee
- Report on the Implementation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Conference on presenting public opinion research results on NATO integrations
- Report Civil Society in the EU Integration of the Western Balkans published
- Meeting of the Security and Defense Committee
- Workshop on empowering marginalized groups