The issue of Montenegro's membership in North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) again becomes the highlight on the Montenegrin public arena. Although Montenegro has not yet received an invitation to join, the public widely discusses whether the decision to join this community should be brought in a referendum or in the Parliament.
- 09 December 2013
Researcher in CEDEM, Dženita Brčvak, participated in international conference held in Vienna on 5 - 6 December, which was titled International Open Space Conference: Skills, Competences, Inclusion. The conference was organized with the support of the European Union, and in coordination with the Austrian Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection and the Federal Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture.
- Research Advisory Group Meeting
- PGF Newsletter
- Consultative meeting: "Anti-corruption mechanisms and accountability of police officers in Montenegro"
- Round table: Opening of the negotiation process under the Chapter 23 - Judiciary and fundamental rights - Are we ready or not?
- Conference: "EDUCATION FOR ALL"
- Open Government Partnership World Summit, London