Assembly of the Municipality of Herceg Novi adopted today the Local housing study for the Roma and Egyptian population, which is one of key products of the project "Improving the integration of Roma and Egyptian communities at the local level" , which was jointly implemented by CEDEM, NGO Young Roma and the Municipality of Herceg Novi, and financial supported by the Open Society Foundation from Budapest.
- 11 March 2014
CEDEM representative, Ms. Dženita Brčvak, attended a meeting with Mr. Laurie Walker, Officer for Montenegro in NATO Department of Political Affairs and Security Policy, who will be staying in Montenegro from 10 to 14 March as part of the visit of the MAP Assessment Team.
- 10 March 2014
This paper is trying to tackle main challenges in the field of internal control of the police in Montenegro, with a special focus on anti-corruption activities. After conducting the research on the accountability of police officers in the field of police corruption, in December 2013 (Anti-corruption Mechanisms and Accountability of Police Officers in Montenegro), we have decided to put more focus on this specific aspect in the overall anticorruption chain.
- Third Session of the “Women’s Parliament”
- Press release with regard to CERD Report
- Seminar: Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic integrations
- CEDEM's representative on the presentation of the regional BRPI project
- CEDEM and CA held press conference and presented new publication
- Meeting with the British Minister for Justice and Civil Liberties