Coalition of 15 NGOs for Monitoring the Accession Negotiations with the European Union under Chapter 23 - Judiciary and Fundamental Rights held a press conference today in Podgorica in order to present the Situation Report in Montenegro in this particular area. The Report aims to provide independent information and observations prior to publication of the European Commission about Montenegro's progress in these areas.
- 13 May 2013
U Budvi je 10 – 11. maja održana završna radionica u okviru CEDEM-ovog programa Škole roda i reforme sektora bezbjednosti. Radionicu je otvorio izvršni direktor CEDEM-a, Nenad Koprivica, i koordinatorka ovog programa, Dženita Brčvak.
- 13 May 2013
The 8th International Book Fair is currently being held in Podgorica. The fair was opened on 8 May and will last until 14 May 2013. This year, CEDEM also found the way to present its publications. During the last seven seven editions, Fair showed to be an important and influential regional book fair, which regularly promotes development, achievements and specific publishing activities in the region and beyond.
- Attending 6th International Balkan Forum
- PUBLIC CALL for consultants on project writing and management
- Meeting with the members of EU Parliament
- Presentation of the publication “Confiscation and management of crime assets"
- Participation at the 7th workshop within the project "Security Transition in the Western Balkans"
- CEDEM at workshop on migration profile