At the invitation of the Parliamentary Committee for Security and Defense, Nenad Koprivica, Executive Director of CEDEM and Danijela Vujosevic, Project Assistant, participated the meeting with members of Armenia Committee for Defense, National Security and Internal Affairs Delegation.
- 25 July 2014
Marija Vuksanovic, CEDEM's Project Manager, was interviewed by Portal Analitica on the issue of Judiciary Reform in Montenegro: "Reform of Judiciary remains key issue when it comes about Montenegro's further progress toward EU. It is obvious there are some obstacles in the process of fulfilling essential reform objectives conditioned by political, but also social and financial situation in Montenegro."
Complete interview can be downloaded via: http://portalanalitika.me/drustvo/tema/155767-reforma-pravosua-je-klju-u-pristupanju-eu
- 02 July 2014
M.Sc. Nenad Koprivica, Executive Director of CEDEM participated in the meeting with representatives of NGOs and Ms. Dunja Mijatovic, OSCE Representative for media freedom, within her official visit to Montenegro.
- European Commission Press Trip to Montenegro - meeting with NGOs
- Round table: Montenegro in the process of the EU integration
- Seminar: Integration of RE population in Montenegro – Going local, going concrete
- Seminar: Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic integrations
- Coalition for monitoring negotiations in Chapter 23 - third report
- Guide through the Antidiscriminatory Legal Framework