Danas je na sjednici Skupštine Opštine Herceg Novi usvojena Lokalna studija stanovanja romske i egipćanske populacije, koja je nastala kao proizvod projekta „Unaprjeđenje integracije Roma i Egipćana na lokalnom nivou“, koji su zajednički implementirali CEDEM, NVO Mladi Romi i Opština Herceg Novi, a finansijski podržala Fondacija za otvoreno društvo iz Budimpešte.
- 11 March 2014
CEDEM representative, Ms. Dženita Brčvak, attended a meeting with Mr. Laurie Walker, Officer for Montenegro in NATO Department of Political Affairs and Security Policy, who will be staying in Montenegro from 10 to 14 March as part of the visit of the MAP Assessment Team.
- 10 March 2014
This paper is trying to tackle main challenges in the field of internal control of the police in Montenegro, with a special focus on anti-corruption activities. After conducting the research on the accountability of police officers in the field of police corruption, in December 2013 (Anti-corruption Mechanisms and Accountability of Police Officers in Montenegro), we have decided to put more focus on this specific aspect in the overall anticorruption chain.
- Third Session of the “Women’s Parliament”
- Press release with regard to CERD Report
- Seminar: Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic integrations
- CEDEM's representative on the presentation of the regional BRPI project
- CEDEM and CA held press conference and presented new publication
- Meeting with the British Minister for Justice and Civil Liberties