CEDEM' s representative, Mrs. Marija Vuksanovic took part in the event which was organized on the occasion of closing the first phase of the Framework Partnership Agreement that was held in Brussels on 23/24 September. The event served for discussing the results and outlining lessons learnt during the implementation of FPA projects in the previous two years. On the sidelines of this event, a regional meeting of partners in Advocating for Open Government project was held. It was dedicated to the planning and implementation of related project activities.
- 29 September 2014
Nenad Koprivica, CEDEM's Executive Director, participated Conference "Asylum and Migrations' System: two stories" organized by Group 484 on 25/26 September 2014 in Belgrade. Conference was supported by Norway Embassy, Belgrade and Open Society Foundation, Serbia.
- 24 September 2014
U saradnji sa AIRE Centrom iz Londona, CEDEM je objavio Priručnik o praksi Evropskog suda za ljudska prava: Član 10 Evropske konvencije za zaštitu ljudskih prava i osnovnih sloboda, Pravo na slobodu izražavanja. Izradu i štampanje Priručnika je finansijski podržala Britanska ambasada u Podgorici.
- Necessity of Accountable, Transparent and Open choice – NATO choice
- Workshop on the Optional Protocol to the Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- ASPEN Institute Conference held in Berlin
- Meeting with a Delegation of Republic Armenia
- Interview: Judiciary Reform in Montenegro
- OSCE representative for media freedom met with representatives of Montenegrin CSO