CEDEM and other NGOs with programmes of informal education created for different target groups, participate the event - XIII Days of Education and Lifelong Learning traditionally organized by Centre for Professional Education and Ministry of Education. Different happenings will be held within this event: presentations, round tables, seminars, fairs on education.
- 17 October 2014
HRA presented today an alternative report of 14 Montenegrin NGOs, submitted to the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights two days ago. The report discusses the implementation of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) by the state, preceding the upcoming discussion on the Government's Initial report on implementation of ICESCR which will take place in November in Geneva.
- 15 October 2014
Human Rights Action (HRA) submitted alternative report on the implementation of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) to the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. The report was prepared by 14 Montenegrin NGOs, including CEDEM, ahead of the forthcoming debate on the Government's report on the implementation of the ICESCR that will be held next month in Geneva.
- Report on the Implementation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Conference on presenting public opinion research results on NATO integrations
- Report Civil Society in the EU Integration of the Western Balkans published
- Meeting of the Security and Defense Committee
- Workshop on empowering marginalized groups
- Brussels: Closing event on the Framework Partnership Agreement