Third DCAF regional training on researching police corruption, with the working title "Evaluation of research results" was held in Sofia on 13-14. June. Lectures were delivered by international experts from Australia, Netherlands, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as representatives of the Center for the Study of Democracy from Sofia, who contributed to the realization of all three workshops.
- 12 June 2013
CEDEM held press conference today to present Annual Survey on Corruption: The risk of corruption in the judicial system and in the business sector within the Efficient Management Program funded by USAID and implemented by East West Management Institute.
- 10 June 2013
CEDEM and AIRE Centre organized a two-day (10 - 11 June) seminar in Budva regarding the standards and practices of constitutional protection of human rights in Montenegro. The seminar is supported by the German Foundation Konrad Adenauer, OSCE and the British Embassy in Podgorica.
- Publication: Monitoring Regional Cooperation in South East Europe
- Press conference: Presenting project in the area of asylum and migrations
- Conference "Cooperation between state and non-state actors in the implementation of UN Resolution 1325"
- Initiative on strategic planning of the IPA II (2014 - 2020) for Montenegro
- Attending UNITED conference on anti-discrimination in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Conference: "EU accession of Montenegro - Constraints and Challenges"