CEDEM held at the EU Info Centre a presentation of the project Capacity building for strengthening Montenegro's system of regulating asylum and irregular migrations, which is being implemented in cooperation with the Dutch Centre for Refugees, with the support of the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Belgrade, through MATRA program.
- 11 December 2014
Within the project Advocacy for Open Government, CEDEM has prepared a policy brief that aims to highlight the trends in public trust in government and define recommendations towards greater use of the open government mechanisms to strengthen public confidence in pubic administration. The project is implemented by PASOS and partners from the region, with support of the European Commission.
- Conference: Open Government Partnership Initiative
- Conclusions of the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Project: Building Capacities for Strengthening Montenegro's asylum and migration management system
- Conference: Open Government Partnership 2015/2016
- Seminar : “The right to an effective defense in criminal proceedings”
- Regional research on reconciliation activities