Mr. Nenad Koprivica, Executive Director of CEDEM, participated in the Research Advisory Group Meeting that was held in Brussels on 25-26 November 2013. This group was established by the Centre for Southeast European Studies from University of Graz and supported by the European Fund for the Balkans.
- 26 November 2013
PGF partners began preparing PGF newsletter which aims to provide interested parties with all necessary information on the implementation of PGF project, but also on other events and issues related to the inclusion of Roma and Egyptian community in Montenegro. In this PGF newsletter, among other things, you can read about training for project proposal writing and project team meetings with representatives of the Ministry of Human and Minority Rights and the EU Delegation to Montenegro.
Download file here.
Consultative meeting: "Anti-corruption mechanisms and accountability of police officers in Montenegro"
- 19 November 2013
CEDEM organized consultative meeting today for the purposes of the research project "Anti-corruption mechanisms and accountability of police officers in Montenegro". This research is being implemented in the period August-November 2013. It's aim is to asssess the previous range of anti-corruption mechanisms in the fight against corruption in police. The project is supported by the OSCE office in Podgorica.
- Round table: Opening of the negotiation process under the Chapter 23 - Judiciary and fundamental rights - Are we ready or not?
- Conference: "EDUCATION FOR ALL"
- Open Government Partnership World Summit, London
- Press Conference on the occasion of presenting the UPR Coalition's Report
- Thinking 4 Governance Conference
- Training for representatives of Border Police, Asylum Office and Refugee Care Directorate