Taking advantage of the Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (OP-ICESCR) and its ratification by Montenegro, the International Network on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR-Net), CEDEM and Human Rights Action (HRA) convened a two-day workshop in Budva, on 15-16 September 2014, with the support of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and Ford Foundation.
- 12 September 2014
Mr. Nenad Koprivica, CEDEM's Executive Director, participated the ASPEN Institute Conference held in Berlin 8-11th September, 2014. Conference on Rule of Law Enhancement in the Western Balkans: Identifying the Next Steps was the opportunity to discuss issues on rule of law and EU enlargement policy for Western Balkan countries. Conference participants were eminent professors as well as NGOs, state institutions' and political parties' representatives.
Mr. Koprivica presented backround paper on protection of Basic Civil, Political, Social, and Economic Rights in Montenegro.
- 28 July 2014
At the invitation of the Parliamentary Committee for Security and Defense, Nenad Koprivica, Executive Director of CEDEM and Danijela Vujosevic, Project Assistant, participated the meeting with members of Armenia Committee for Defense, National Security and Internal Affairs Delegation.
- Interview: Judiciary Reform in Montenegro
- OSCE representative for media freedom met with representatives of Montenegrin CSO
- European Commission Press Trip to Montenegro - meeting with NGOs
- Round table: Montenegro in the process of the EU integration
- Seminar: Integration of RE population in Montenegro – Going local, going concrete
- Seminar: Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic integrations