CEDEM representative, Ms. Dženita Brčvak, attended a meeting with Mr. Laurie Walker, Officer for Montenegro in NATO Department of Political Affairs and Security Policy, who will be staying in Montenegro from 10 to 14 March as part of the visit of the MAP Assessment Team. The meeting held at the Hotel Ramada focused on the current political situation in Montenegro, as well as the situation in the field of European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Montenegro (reform, joining the EU and NATO, etc).
- 10 March 2014
This paper is trying to tackle main challenges in the field of internal control of the police in Montenegro, with a special focus on anti-corruption activities. After conducting the research on the accountability of police officers in the field of police corruption, in December 2013 (Anti-corruption Mechanisms and Accountability of Police Officers in Montenegro), we have decided to put more focus on this specific aspect in the overall anticorruption chain.
- 04 March 2014
Members of the Roma and Egyptian community in Montenegro are exposed to negative attitudes, stigmatization and discrimination. According to the results of CEDEM’s ethnic distance research that are published in December 2013, every second citizen of Montenegro does not want Roma to live in his/her neighbourhood.
- Seminar: Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic integrations
- CEDEM's representative on the presentation of the regional BRPI project
- CEDEM and CA held press conference and presented new publication
- Meeting with the British Minister for Justice and Civil Liberties
- Presenting research results within regional project "Advocacy for an Open Government"
- Policy paper on the prosecution of criminal cases of terrorism, organized crime and war crimes