M.Sc. Nenad Koprivica, Executive Director of CEDEM participated in the meeting with representatives of NGOs and Ms. Dunja Mijatovic, OSCE Representative for media freedom, within her official visit to Montenegro.
- 19 June 2014
Representatives of CEDEM and Civic Alliance have met with the journalists from the EU member states, within the framework of their study visit to Montenegro. Namely, the European Commission, Directorate-General for Enlargement organized a press trip to Montenegro in order to promote a better understanding of the EU enlargement process and the challenges the acceding countries are facing on their pathway to the EU.
- 16 June 2014
CEDEM and PASOS from Czech Republic, organized round table Montenegro in the process of the EU integration within the project Enlargement and Citizenship: Looking to the future, on 7 June 2014 in Sentido Hotel Tara, Budva.
- Seminar: Integration of RE population in Montenegro – Going local, going concrete
- Seminar: Montenegro in the process of European and Euro-Atlantic integrations
- Coalition for monitoring negotiations in Chapter 23 - third report
- Guide through the Antidiscriminatory Legal Framework
- Preparatory meeting: Reform of employment and social policy program
- Presentation of the BiEPAG policy paper ‘The Unfulfilled Promise: Completing the Balkan Enlargement’