In cooperation with the AIRE Centre from London and Judicial Training Centre of Montenegro, CEDEM organized seminar The presumption of innocence under the European Convention on Human Rights on February 23rd in the Hotel Podgorica.
- 20 February 2015
With the support of German Foundation Konrad Adenauer and U.S.A. Embassy in Podgorica, CEDEM organized a training program for young employees in the judiciary: European Convention on Human Rights and Criminal Procedure. The training was held in Becici, on 17/19 February 2015.
- 09 February 2015
CEDEM organized a two-day training in Milocer, 6/7th February on international and European standards and practices in the field of asylum and irregular migration management for representatives of the Border Police, Asylum Directorate and the Refugee Care Directorate.
- Workshop on asylum and migration standards and practice for NGOs
- Training :Identifying victims of trafficking, with a special focus on children
- Presentation of the Handbook on Human Trafficking
- Presentation of the Guide through the Law on Social and Child's Welfare
- Policy Brief: Podizanje javne svijesti o NATO integracijama
- CEDEM among the top 10 think tanks in Central and Eastern Europe