In the latest research conducted under the University Pennsylvania's Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program, CEDEM was ranked in the top ten leading think tank organizations in the Central and Eastern Europe.
- 16 January 2015
Article authored by Marija Vuksanovic, CEDEM's Project Manager: Montenegro must establish sustainable mechanisms for reception of asylum seekers, you can find in third edition of Newsletter published by School of democratic leadership's via link:
- 31 December 2014
Within the framework of a PASOS project - Enlargement and Citizenship: Looking to the Future, Centre for Public Policy PROVIDUS from Latvia (Iveta Kažoka, Senior Policy Analyst) conducted Comparative Study on EU New Member States' Level of Integration in EU Decision-Making.
- Presenting the Study on level of engagement of Montenegro in the EU accession process
- Training: Improving institutional capacities
- Istraživanje: Socijalni položaj novinarske profesije u Crnoj Gori
- Presentation of the MATRA project in the EU Info Centre
- CEDEM at the PASOS Annual Assembly
- Policy brief: Building Trust in Open Government: Public Perception Trends 2013/2014