In cooperation with the AIRE Centre from London and Judicial Training Centre of Montenegro, CEDEM organized two-day seminar "The right to an effective defense in criminal proceedings" on 24/25th November in the hotel "Queen of Montenegro" in Bečići.
- 21 November 2014
Nenad Koprivica, Executive Director of CEDEM, Miloš Bešić, CEDEM's Main Methodologist and Kevin Tasker, member of CEDEM's research team, participated Regional meeting in Sarajevo 17/18th November regarding implementation of reconciliation research activities in the Western Balkans.
- 18 November 2014
Read the latest policy brief "Whistle-blowing in the Montenegrin police" authored by CEDEM's associate, Dženita Brčvak. This policy brief has been prepared in the frame of the TRAIN Programme 2014 (Think Tanks Providing Research and Advice through Interaction and Networking).
- 8th Balkan Communication Network conference
- International Stakeholder Conference: Investing in People and Skills
- Initiative for assessing the constitutionality of the Law submitted
- Panel Discussion: Civil Society and the negotiations in Chapters 23 and 24
- Public Call for Roma employment
- Lack of NGO participation in reviewing Government Report